Women & Men of Excellence Living a Leadership Lifestyle
WELLL is an outreach deliverance ministry that is based upon Christian principals, and uses the bible as its primary foundation. Since everybody’s got issues, WELLL’s main focus is to let men and women know that no mistake is big or bad enough to keep GOD away from them, because His love is unconditional.
The study is on real issues that people live with everyday and discovering how to handle different life journeys and seasons. We use the bible to search for men and women who went through similar circumstances to see how:
- They dealt with it
- How they survived it and
- How they were better after it
We envision men and women who live as the light and the salt of the earth, changing the mood and atmosphere of everyone and everything they touch! We envision men and women who recognize their importance in their families and their communities, and like salt, they lead the flavor of every place they go.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?!
- WELLL provides FREE 1 hour classes in the Las Vegas, NV; San Antonio, TX; and Vista, CA community’s, as well as local detention centers and prisons. The study focuses on life issues that people deal with every day. Each class focuses on a specific issue and works to identify possible solutions.
- Contact us to schedule and we’ll come to you- no number is too small or too great!
- We are even available to do 1 on 1 classes
- Phone support and mentoring that range from day to day parenting, job preparation, online resources, and community referrals
WELLL Class Topics
- Think what you want, but I’m a get mine
- If you’re serious, it ain’t too late (Acts 9)
- Don’t do it! (Deut 1:42)
- THIS IS THE 3rd 4th 5th TIME GOD- HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS?!
- Whatever you’re going through, its just an experience (1Corin 7:15-17)
- No, DADDY didn’t say that!
- Its personal (Deut 7:8-11)
- You been around way too long, it’s time for you to go (1Sam 17)
- They love you to death
- Sex and more sex, there’s got a be more than this
- I just want to be better than I used to be
- I can’t be who you want me to be!
- Its hard watching your babies make the same mistakes can you guide and direct them without
- Stuck in your way ways (Acts 10:9-15)
- Remember when
- The bigger the target, the less chance you’ll miss (1Sam 17)
- What’s the matter son? (heb 4:15-16)